Monday, February 12, 2007

UPDATE: THIS THURSDAY

We've received an invitation from Silvia Cubina (the director at the Moore Space) to visit her space this Thursday at 7:15pm! Silvia will talk about their actual show, CLAMOR.

I propose that we meet in the same place (at Merrick 309 A, at 6:20pm) and then leave for the gallery. We can car pool to the venue, which is only 20 minutes away. Please, leave a comment here in case you need anything (I can comfortably fit three of you in my car).

Moore Space
4040 NE 2nd Avenue
(second floor)
305.438.1163

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Triff should cur-rate an exhibition as such - but he probably won't for his own community safety. The theme should be based on 'every creative person who's parents are separated and/or, make under 50,000k combined.'
A "pipe dream" non-the-less.
The Moore space trip sounds good for my class, and for "kiss ass".

tae said...

OK. I plan to participate.

Meng said...

I will like to go, but I am sooo bad with streets.

A.T. said...

Meng, don't worry we'll take you.

AlexLee said...

I can go, but don't have a car so I need to hop in someones.

Kristal said...

I would need a ride aswell, and I'd love to go.